Metallography is the study of the physical structure and components of metals, typically using microscopy.
The surface of a metallographic specimen is prepared by various methods of cutting, grinding, polishing, and
etching. After preparation, it is often analysed using optical or electron microscopy. Using only metallographic
techniques, a skilled technician can identify alloys and predict material properties.
Our SSPM‐14V Spectro Polishing Machine is very useful for
preparation of Spectro sample very fast and clean. Outer body made
of thick Mild Steel with powder coated rust proof paint.
• Spectro smart is very useful for preparation of Spectro samples.
• Outer body is made of thick Mild Steel Sheet. It is powder coated
for aesthetic look.
• The machine is standalone unit with sturdy construction for
making heavy duty Spectro samples.
• Polishing paper can be easily replaced with the help of a single
• Machine is equipped with powerful air suction system to suck all
the particles generated by grinding. Suction also hold the taper
flat on the surface of the grinding disc